Composite Geomembrane Used in Environmental Protection
|FOB Price:||US $0.8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $0.8/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: compound
- Application: Electrical Engineering, Roads & Railways & Airports Project, Water Conservancy Project
- Classification: Composite Geotextiles
- Type: Composite Geotextile
- Transport Package: Each Roll Is Wrapped with a Woven Bag with Label
- Origin: Made in China
- Color: White
- Function: Reinforcement, Drainage
- Material: PP
- Trademark: HONGXIANG
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 3926909090
PE, PVA geomembrane, HDPE, LDPE, waterproofing membrane, composit geomembrane.
2. PP, PET geotextile, short fiber needle punched geotextile, filament spunbond needle punched geotextile.
3. Single direction and biaxial plastis geogrid, warp knitted geogrid, steel-plastic geogrid.
4. Geocell, Geonet, Tri-dimension geomat for fixing soil.
Our projects in china:
1.One piece of geotextile and one piece of membrane;Weight of base geotextile: 100-1000g/m2;
Thickness of geomembrane: 0.1-1.5mm.
2.Two piece of geotextiles and one piece of membrane;Weight of base geotextile: 80-600g/m2
Thickness of geomembrane: 0.2-1.5mm.
3.One piece of geotextile and two pieces of membranes;Weight of base geotextile: 100-1000g/m2;Thickness of geomembrane: 0.1-0.8mm.
4. Multi-layers:Weight of base geotextile: 100-1000g/m2;Thickness of geomembrane: 0.1-0.8mm.
Flexibility is good, except of a geotextile's isolation, drainage, reinforcement, protective functions, it is also impermeable.
Widely used in dam, traffic tunnel, road, airport, drainage, housing, environmental protection and many other fields for waterproof protection, reinforcement etc.
Size of package:2-6m width, length 50-100m(or at request)
What is geosynthetics ?
Geosynthetics form a perfect erosion control fabric used extremely widely in civil engineering to stabilize and reinforce slopes and soil under or next to roads, railways, dams, water reservoirs etc.. They can be easily applied which minimizes the time of construction, as well as they limit the resources and materials necessary.
What kinds of geosynthetics we have ?
Non-woven geotextile, geogrids, geocells, GCL, Geomembranes, Geonets, Geocomposites etc .
What is the geosynthetics used for ?
Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses
Aquaculture and Desalination,Water Lagoons,Tanks, Reservoirs, Liquid Waste,Floating Cover Solutions, Drainage and Filtration
Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers
Erosion Control,Secondary Containment,Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.
Building - Parkings,Roofing,Soundproofing