Factroy Supply CE Approved Geocell for Reinforcement Project
|FOB Price:||US $0.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $0.9/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Each Roll Is Wrapped with a Woven Bag with Label|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: geocell
- Color: Black
- Function: Distributing Load, Anti-deforming, Non-skid
- Material: HDPE
- Welding Distance: 330~1000mm
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Filler: Concrete Materials, Soil & Rock
- Application: Retaining Wall, Dam, Railway, Steel Reinforced Geocell for Reforcement Treatment
- Feature: Corrosion Resistant, Oxidation Resistance, Chemical Stability, Wear-resistant
- Thickness: 1.0-1.5
- Trademark: HONGXIANG
- Origin: Made in China
Hot Sale HDPE Plastic Geocell / Geocell Cellular Confinement System
Geocell is honeycomb shaped structures using material of HDPE or PP, welded by high frequency ultrasonic.
Geocell Grass Seed Mats 50mm--200mm Cell Depth HDPE Smooth
In construction, the geocell can be pulled into a network and launched into a three-dimensional honeycomb grid, then filled with soil, macadam, concrete or other granular materials to constitute to be a structure with strong lateral restriction and large stiffness.
HDPE Geocell Concrete construction method
Open the superimposed geocell.
Fixed with nails or connected with the framework of stretching device.
Fill the particle filler until the full and beyond standard room to the top, then vibrate or roll to finish the primary work.
At this point, cell chamber system can support all kinds of construction equipment. The construction can be done directly in the above.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: The products are usually packaged by packing tape; The packing size and the capacity of the containers is different from the specification of the products. We will package and transport the products according to the requirements of the buyers.
Delivery Detail: According to the order quantity but normally within 15 days.
1. How about the delivery time?
Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.
(Samples will be prepared within 3 days. )
2. What kind of payments does jenor support?
T/T, L/C are accepted.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
5. Can you produce according to customers' design?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
6. Can you tell me your main customers?
That's our customers' privacy, we should protect their information.
At the same time, please rest assured that your information is also safe here.
Specification of our geocells:
1. Height: 50mm-200mm
2. Welding distance: 330mm-1000mm
3. Thickness of sheet: 1.0mm-1.5mm
Application of Geocells:
To stable the roadbed of highway/railway.
To bear the load of dyke, retaining wall.
To improve the watercourse of shallow river.
To support the pipeline and sewer.
To be used as independent wall, wharf and breakwater, etc...
To be used for the regulation of the desert, beaches, river bed and river bank. Road Construction HDPE Geocell Supplier
HDPE Geocell Is a new type of high-strength geosynthetics, which is popular in domestic and abroad. It is a kind of three-dimensional network structure shaped by high-strength HDPE sheets through ultrasonic welding of high strength. Currently, it is being widely used in construction, such as highway, railway, bridge, dyke, etc.
HDPE Geocell Execution standard
Plastic Geocell for Reforcement treatment for soft soil foundation and steep slope protection highway airport desert mountain and swamp land
1).material : HDPE
|Hight (mm)||Weld distance (mm)||Thickness of the Sheet (mm)||Tensile strength of weldig points( N/cm)||Tensile strength of connection of cells (N/cm)||Tensile srength at yield of each sheet (N/mpa)|
A. firm for the railway roadbed
In order to prevent gravel gradation lateral movement is stronger as a whole to prevent the pumping, even if the soft ground can prevent the collapse of the whole or in part, the large volume of traffic in areas such as the Cross Road, bifurcation Road and turn, can significantly increase the use of Number of years.
B. for a solid roadbed
Can generate high power and flexibility of both traditional and rock embankment on the basis compared to the basis of thickness can be reduced more than 50% of the gravity and contact with the pressure and reduce the horizontal dispersion and can be used when the account or on a permanent road construction .
C. used to bear the gravity of the dam wall
Strengthen the definition of gravel to form the structure of the body has to stop cross-cutting pressure, no matter slide and pool formation, can itself be supported by non-structural surface layer and the natural plant, or a vertical ladder-type design.
D. shallow water for river training:
Three-direction grid to enhance the strength of avoid fill soil erosion and increase the load, can reduce the cost of construction of the shallow river and allow river traffic with the design and a variety of soil conditions.
E. support for the pipeline and sewer:
To use a more solid foundation for the pipeline, the construction is simple, reducing the excavation, do not have to lay many rocks and avoid part landslide in the long run.
F. used to prevent landslides and heavy-duty force by the retaining wall mixed:
Do not have to use the template structure can create a solid wall, and backfill side firmly into the price of one, even if the traditional structure of a variety of gravity is not available, fill materials can also significantly reduce the cost of the project.
G. independence for the strong terminals, such as dams room.
Can be quickly wall structure independent from the independent wall, and the use of water in the granular to protect dam, or weir wall, if temporary facilities are to be removed also Geocell back at the pier or breakwater and other important coastal Also use a wide range
the specification of geocell
High strength geogrid
Tensile strength of sheet materials MPa
Tensile strength of weided seam N/cm
Distance of welding mm
Stretched size m*m
The above table is referring to GB/T19274-2003 standard.special sizes are available at customers' request.
Plastic geocell is one new type geosynthetics material, basic sheet is high-molecular polymer, connected by rivets or ultrasonic welded to three-dimensional network structure, unfold it and fill in sand, gravel and clay etc. When used at construction site. According to customer ' s requirement, cut holes or carve arabesquitic in order to increase its lateral permeable ability, also increase the friction and binding force with the foundation material.
Specification of Plastic Geocell for Reforcement treatment for soft soil foundation and steep slope protection highway airport desert mountain and swamp land
TG LG5, TGLG8, TG LGIO, TG LG15, TG LG20 (cm)
Property of Plastic Geocell for Reforcement treatment for soft soil foundation and steep slope protection highway airport desert mountain and swamp land
I. Retractile, foldable when transportation, pulled to network when construction, fill in the soil, gravel, concrete etc. Loose materials, form one structure with strong lateral limitations andhigh stiffness
2. Material is light, abrasion resistance, chemical properties stable, resist photooxidation aging, acid and alkali resistant, suitable for different soil and soil conditions, such as desert
3. Good lateral restrict and prevent slippery, prevent deformation, effectively enhance the bearing capacity of subgrade and dispersed loads function
4. The geocell height and welding distance etc. Geometric dimensions are all changeable in order to meet the requirements of different projects
5. Capable and easily be expanded or contracted, small size for transportation, easy for connect and construction speed is fast
Application of Plastic Geocell for Reforcement treatment for soft soil foundation and steep slope protection highway airport desert mountain and swamp land
1. Used for the stability of railway roadbed
2. To stabilize the desert highway roadbed
3. Used in the governance of shallow water channel
4. Used for the foundation reinforcement of retaining wall, wharf, levee
5. For the management of desert, beaches and river banks
Property Geocell Grass Seed Mats 50mm--200mm Cell Depth HDPE Smooth :
1. Retractile, foldable when transportation, pulled to network when construction. Fill in the soil, gravel, concrete etc. Loose materials, form one structure with strong lateral limitation and high stiffness.
2. Material is light, abrasion resistance, chemical properties stable, resist photo oxidation aging, acid and alkali resistant, suitable for different soil and soil conditions, such as desert
3. Good lateral restrict and prevent slippery, prevent deformation, effectively enhance the bearing capacity of sub grade and dispersed loads function.
4. The geocell height and welding distance etc. Geometric dimensions are all changeable in order to meet the requirements of different projects.
Capable and easily be expanded or contracted, small size for transportation, easy for connect and construction speed is fast.
Production Standard of Plastic Geocell for Reforcement treatment for soft soil foundation and steep slope protection highway airport desert mountain and swamp land
GB/T19274-2003 <Geosynthetics - Plastic Geocell>
JT/T 516-2004 < Geosynthetics in highway
Engineering - Geocell
Geocell Grass Seed Mats 50mm--200mm Cell Depth HDPE Smooth
Application of Geosynthetics
|Hydraulic||Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses Aquaculture and Desalination Water LagoonsTanks, Reservoirs, Liquid WasteFloating Cover SolutionsDrainage and FiltrationShading Cover Solutions|
|Environment||Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers|
|Civil Works||Erosion Control, Secondary Containment, Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.|