Pet Filament Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: long fiber
- Certification: CE
- Usage: Insulation, Water Filter
- Kind: Non-woven
- Pattern: DOT
- Width: 1m-6m
- Transport Package: Each Roll Into Plastic Bag, Then Into Container
- Origin: China
- Color: White Black Green Grey
- Feature: Corrosion Resistant, Wear-resistant
- Material: PET
- Technics: Spunlace
- Style: Long Fiber
- Trademark: brand
- Specification: 80-800gsm
- HS Code: 39269090
Description Non Woven Filter Cloth Polyester Filament Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile for Dam:
It has bigger pore between fibers than other textiles, made from PET, PP, R fibers by nonwoven technology, with spray adhesive and drying process. Types:
1. Industrial filter cloth
2. Filter bag, dust removal and filter bag at high temperature
3. Air filter cloth
Property of Non Woven Filter Cloth Polyester Filament Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextilefor Dam
1. Flat surface, high strength, bigger pore, excellent drainage property
2. Filter, dust removal and antistatic property
3. Thermo stability, anti-corrosion and fire resistance
Application of Non Woven Filter Cloth for Dam:
1. Air filters for household appliances
2. Oil filters for motor vehicles
3. Dust precipitation in environmental field
FAQ Polyester Filament Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile
What is geosynthetics ?
Geosynthetics form a perfect erosion control fabric used extremely widely in civil engineering to stabilize and reinforce slopes and soil under or next to roads, railways, dams, water reservoirs etc.. They can be easily applied which minimizes the time of construction, as well as they limit the resources and materials necessary.
What kinds of geosynthetics we have ?
Non-woven geotextile, geogrids, geocells, GCL, Geomembranes, Geonets, Geocomposites etc .
What is the geosynthetics used for ?
Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses
Aquaculture and Desalination,Water Lagoons,Tanks, Reservoirs, Liquid Waste,Floating Cover Solutions, Drainage and Filtration
Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers
Erosion Control,Secondary Containment,Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.
Building - Parkings,Roofing,Soundproofing