PVC Coated Gabions Net Wire Mesh
|FOB Price:||US $38 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $38/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Each Roll Is Wrapped with a Woven Bag with Label|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: PVC
- Application: Gabion Mesh, Gabions, Construction Wire Mesh
- Usage: Civil Engineering
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Technics: Perforated
- Size: 2m x 1m x 1m
- Trademark: HONGXIANG
- Origin: Made in China
PVC coated gabion or also called plastic gabion which enjoys many excellent advantages, such as corrosion resistance, simple installation, easy transportation and installation, weather proof under natural destroy, no collapse even under big scope of deforming, good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.Besides these, plastic gabion is also good for plant growing and it mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
Features of PVC Coated Gabions net:
* Economic.Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
* Simple installation.No special technology needed.
* Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
* No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
* Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing.Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
* Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
* Less transport freight.It can be folded together for transport and further installation.
Applications:* Control and guide of water or flood * Flood bank or guiding bank * Preventing of rock breaking* Water and soil protection* Bridge protection * Strengthening structure of soil*
Protection engineering of seaside area.
Specification of PVC Coated Gabions net:
What is geosynthetics ?
Geosynthetics form a perfect erosion control fabric used extremely widely in civil engineering to stabilize and reinforce slopes and soil under or next to roads, railways, dams, water reservoirs etc..They can be easily applied which minimizes the time of construction, as well as they limit the resources and materials necessary.
What kinds of geosynthetics we have ?
Non-woven geotextile, geogrids, geocells, GCL, Geomembranes, Geonets, Geocomposites etc .
What is the geosynthetics used for ?
Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses
Aquaculture and Desalination,Water Lagoons,Tanks, Reservoirs, Liquid Waste,Floating Cover Solutions, Drainage and Filtration
Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers
Erosion Control,Secondary Containment,Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.
Building - Parkings,Roofing,Soundproofing