Geomembrane HDPE for Architectural Engineering
|FOB Price:||US $0.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $0.9/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: geomembrane
- Surface: Smooth
- Feature: Puncture Resistance, Impact Resistance
- Color: White
- Transport Package: Each Roll Is Wrapped with a Woven Bag with Label
- Origin: Made in China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Application: Transportation Project, Hydraulic Project
- Material: Tpo
- Trademark: HONGXIANG
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 3926909090
HDPE geomembrane specifications
1) thickness : 0.1mm - 4.0mm.
2) width : Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) length : 50-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material : HDPE,( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ,CPE).
5) Color : Black , white , red , blue , or as required.
6) Products supervised by Mr. Wang -- international geosynthetics expert.
7) Anti - UV / Anti - Aging / High Strength / anti-corrosion / high temperature-resistant / non-toxic.
8) Charge to provide the construction ( customer pay the wages of workmen) , Free to provide professional solutions.
9) Products supervised by international geosynthetics expert Mr.Wang , we also have professional engineers team provide the most professional solution for you.
HDPE geomembrane Feature
Good mechanical properties, high tear strength, deformation and adaptable, puncture resistance,
Anti oil and salt, pH, anti-corrosion, high temperature-resistant, non-toxic, long service life. water,
drainage, seepage, the good effect of moisture, width, thickness of the full range of specifications
and low cost, simple construction.
HDPE geomembrane Product Application
1) Environmental protection sanitation (such as solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants Chi-conditioning, industrial, hospital solid waste, etc.) .
2) Water (such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs of the anti-dam, plugging, reinforcement of the canal seepage, the vertical wall of the heart, slope protection, etc.).
3) Municipal Engineering (subway, on the ground floor of the building, planted roof, the roof garden of anti-seepage, sewage pipes lining, etc.).
4) Landscape (man-made lake, river, reservoir, golf courses reservoirs of the substrate, slope protection, green lawn of the waterproof moisture, etc.).
5) Petrochemical (chemical plants, oil refineries, gas storage tanks of the anti-chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tanks of the lining, etc.).
6) Mining (washing and pool heap leaching, the ash-field, dissolved, precipitation, the yard, the tailings seepage substrates, etc.) .
HDPE geomembrane technical index of ASTM test GM 13 standard
Description Of Geomembrane HDPE for Architectural Engineering
Geomembrane, also known as water-proof plate, is made from polymer materials like polyethylene, through blow molding.
Main Features of Geomembrane HDPE for Architectural Engineering
By its raw materials - molecular structure, Polyethylene (PE) geomembrane is divided into low-density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) geomembrane, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane;Aside from colorless and transparent raw material, you can made it into the black, green, blue, yellow, etc by adding different color masterbatch., also made into geomembrane with the black front and the blue back or other 2 different colors as required by customers.
Applications of Geomembrane HDPE for Architectural Engineering
1. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to environmental protection and sanitation: such as landfill, sewage treatment plant, power plant adjustive pool, industrial, hospital solid waste;
2. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to hydraulic engineering: such as seepage control, plugging, reinforcement for rivers, lakes and reservoirs and dams, drainage seepage control, vertical core wall, slope protection, etc.
3. HDPE geomembrane's applications in municipal engineering: subway, underground works of the building, planting roof, roof garden, sewage pipe seepage control;
4. Polyethylene impermeable membrane is applicable to the garden: artificial lake, river, reservoir, golf course pond bottom, slope, green lawn waterproofing and damp-proofing;
5. High density polyethylene geomembrane is applicable to petrochemical industry: chemical plant, oil refinery, storage tank seepage control, chemical reaction cell, lining and secondary lining for sedimentation tank, etc.
6. Polyethylene geomembrane is applicable to mining: washing pool, soaking pool, the ash-field, dissolving pool, settling pool, yard, tailings substrates seepage control;
7. Low density polyethylene geomembrane for transport facilities: foundation reinforcement for the road, culvert seepage control;
8. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to agriculture: seepage control for reservoir, drinking water pool, water storage pond, irrigation system;
9. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to aquaculture industry: the lining of intensive factory farming ponds, fish ponds, shrimp ponds, the sea cucumber ring slope protection, etc;
10. HDPE geomembrane is applicable to Salt industry: saltworks crystalline pool, brine pool thatch cover, salt membrane, the salt pool plastic sheet membrane.
Application of Geosynthetics
|Hydraulic||Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses Aquaculture and Desalination Water LagoonsTanks, Reservoirs, Liquid WasteFloating Cover SolutionsDrainage and FiltrationShading Cover Solutions|
|Environment||Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers|
|Civil Works||Erosion Control, Secondary Containment, Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.|