Amount : 200 ea
Material : PP
Dimensions : 13 x 60 m (optional can be provided)
Capacity : 1370 m3 (optional can be provided)
Tensile strength : EN ISO 10319
Longitudinally : => 105 kN/m
Transverse : => 105 kN/m
Tensile elongation : EN ISO 10319
Longitudinally : =<10 %
Transverse : =<10 %
Mesh size : 240 µm (EN ISO 12956), tolerance +/- 40 µm
Water permeability index : (perpendicular to the plane) (EN ISO 11058) 20x10-3 m/s (tolerance 2x10-3)
Weather resistance : (EN 12224 11 2000) test, 150 MJ / m2
light contains UV test with 213 and completes the cycle of violence.
After weathering exposure cycle is complete,
the remainder of textile strength (measured in accordance with ISO 10319) should be at least 90kN/m.
PET GEOBAG PP GEOBAG Ecological Bag for River Bank Road Railway Highway Tunnel
Made by polyester (PET) or polypropylene (PP) fiber as the raw material, making double sides ironed and pressed needle-punched non-woven geotextile through the spun bonded technology, and then processed to bag with specified dimension, fill soil, sand and fertilizer etc. Padding into bag according to local soil conditions and scientific proportion, and then spray seeds which are suitable for local climate, form a new product which could restore or create a new ecosystem.
Geotextile bag Geobag 1050x700cm high strength PET Long fiber geobag short fiber geobags
Specification of PET GEOBAG PP GEOBAG Ecological Bag for River Bank Road Railway Highway Tunnel
G reige cloth for ecological bag is 150-180 GSM, the physical dimension for ecological bag will be
Determined based upon the project requirement.
1. With the advantage of anti-UV, anti-aging, non-toxic, no combustion-supporting, bag rip no stretch
2. Bags are soft with good integral, permeability is strong and scouring resistance, good durable performance.
3. Good plasticity and construction process simple
4. Strong corrosion resistance to microbes, high soil stability, easy for plant growth
5. Comprehensive functions of environmental protection ecological forestation. Soil and water conservation. Forming of ecological slope protection system
Geotextile tubes Geotube geotextile bag water fliter for sand mud