High Quality Plastic Sidewalk Drainage Grate
The plastic storage and drainage plates are made from HDPE(high-density polyethylene), using high pressure to inject plastic to form hole-lump-shaped shell, with stereo space and support level; in the top of the shell, covering with non-woven as filtering level for water percolation, water storage and water drainage. The plastic storage and drainage plate also named water drainage protection plate or water filtration plate or plastic interlayer board.
Color: black or green
Whole thickness (single or double side): 25mm----30mm
Tensile loading: >400kpa --- >1000kpa
Drain capacity: 25----30cm3/s
Storing capacity: 2.6----4.0l/m2
Application for Sidewalk Drainage Grate
1. Landscape Engineering: garage, roof gardern, football field, golf course and baths.
2. Municipal Engineering: subgrade, subway, tunnel and landfill.
3. Constructional Engineering: building foundation, Basement wall.
4. Traffic Engineering: subgrade of highway, railway and slope.
Technical Data for Sidewalk Drainage Grate
vertical circulating capacity(cm3/s)
3200sqm=1x20ft container6700sqm=1x40ft container8450sqm=1x40HC container
Installing Guide for Sidewalk Drainage Grate
1.Roof Water Proof
If the original roof is precast hollow slab, use linoleum, asphalt pour 3 layers, use glass waterproof agent brushing or doing fiberglass mat to prevent leakage.
Waterproof layer thickness is generally 5-10 cm.
The roof pitches processing into natural drainage.
2. Mark the spaces of the flower beds, the location of the flower, roads, drainage channels, irrigation and drainage facilities on the roof in accordance with the design requirements
Construction building planting beds and garden ornaments according to the design,
4.Installation of Irrigation and Drainage Systems
Irrigation usually use those are able to low pressure irrigation, colorful catheter, light spray device, nozzle configuration should be uniform, so that every corner can be irrigated.
Drainage complete unobstructed.
Flower beds, Road must leave the water hole and even as a whole with the parapet drainage holes or roof gutter so that rain and irrigation can drain away, in a timely manner to reduce the roof load and prevent leakage